Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
Ultra-Strong Tooling and End-use Parts with Isotropic Mechanical Properties
Selective Laser Sintering technology offers fully functional prototypes with strong mechanical properties and good thermal resistance.
Parts produced with Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) technology can rival injection-molded and machined plastic parts, with excellent mechanical properties and chemical resistance. SLS is an extremely versatile method that can work for a huge variety of materials, from very stiff to flexible. Because there’s no need for support structures, SLS printing is a good choice for producing very complex geometries.
SLS is commonly used for functional prototypes, tooling, fixtures, design evaluation models, small manufacturing runs, and product testing. SLS parts have been flight-certified and are being used today in civil and military aircraft around the world.
Advantages of SLS technology include:
- Wide variety of materials with different strengths and durometers
- Batch production of nested parts is an extremely efficient process
- Complex geometries with very small detail and no supports
- Good chemical resistance
- Excellent strength and stiffness
- Can be smoothed, bonded, colored, painted and metallized
- Very delicate parts with thin narrow features can be produced
“Keep up the good work!
I’d like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to you and your team for your great performance and support … Under the short time pressure, you have presented a high working standard and ethic.”
“Thanks for the quick reply...
…the help on our project, the good customer service, and for treating me with respect. InterPRO is the type of company/team with which I enjoy working … I look forward to doing business with you again.”
“Everyone at InterPRO was very attentive.”
“I've found InterPRO to be a class organization...
…and you’ve personally been very helpful to me. Thanks for all the great work!”
InterPRO Selective Laser Sintering Benefits & Applications
- Functional prototypes with complex features
- Ideal for high-heat and chemical-resistant parts
- Electronics, packaging and connectors
- Product performance and testing
- Design evaluation models
- Jigs and fixtures
- Injection molding inserts
- Foundry patterns for sand casting
Accurate Prototypes and Functional Production Parts are a Few Simple Steps Away.
Your first step is getting a quote within 2 hours.